MyDay Toric (30 Lenses)
MyDay Toric Contact Lenses (30 Lenses)
MyDay Toric are daily disposable lenses manufactured by leading brand CooperVision. These lenses are designed for those with astigmatism, particularly suiting wearers with sensitive eyes. CooperVision’s MyDay Toric lenses are some of the most advanced on the market, boasting many amazing benefits that come from the Smart Silicone Chemistry involved.
Toric lenses are suited for those:
- Who have astigmatism
- Who does not want to commit to a cleaning routine
- Who want breathable lenses
If you do not have astigmatism, check out MyDay Daily lenses instead.
- Daily disposable lenses
- Made from flexible silicone hydrogel
- Feature Smart Silicone Chemistry
- UV protection
- Optimised Toric Lens Geometry
Benefits of MyDay Toric Lenses
Apart from being one of the most advanced daily contact lenses on the market, MyDay Toric contacts bring plenty more benefits to the table…
Comfort: MyDay contact lenses feature unique Smart Silicone Technology. This technology contains silicone hydrogel; an incredibly soft and flexible material used in many modern-day lenses. The smart technology goes above and beyond expectations, providing comfort like no other.
Clarity: These lenses have a large toric optic zone, supporting your astigmatism to provide constant clarity.
Stability: The optimised ballast toric design of MyDay Toric lenses prevents any slippage throughout the day. The contacts will stay secure on your eyes without any discomfort or blurred vision.
Health: Eye health is important - CooperVision knows this more than most. Due to being made from silicone hydrogel, MyDay Toric contact lenses allow more oxygen to reach the eye.
Get To Know Smart Silicone Chemistry
Smart Silicone Chemistry sure does sound impressive - but what is it? Unlike standard silicone hydrogel lenses, the Smart Silicone Chemistry in MyDay Toric contact lenses transports oxygen at a larger and quicker rate, lowering the amount of raw silicone needed. This leads to a higher water content, promoting hydration, comfort, flexibility and a healthier wearing experience.
Get To Know Optimised Toric Lens Geometry
When purchasing contact lenses for astigmatism, it’s important to make sure that the shape of the lens will complement the curvature of your eye. The Optimised Toric Lens Geometry in Coopervision’s MyDay Toric lenses helps to make this possible. The smooth surface sets quickly onto your eyes, guaranteeing stability and clarity. Also from CooperVision, their sister brands daily products: Clariti 1 Day, Clariti 1 Day Toric.
|Type of lens||Daily Soft Contact Lens|
|Usage instructions||Daily wear|
|Contents||30 lenses per box|
- ExcellentEasy to order, quick delivery and comfortable to wear. What more can you ask for.
- So easyLooking forward to receiving my lenses. So easy to select prescription and pay and saved time waiting for delivery to my optician and then having to collect. I’ll be ordering again when I need more.
- GreatBrilliant contact lenses, best price available!
- Easy ordering processReally straight forward purchase
- My eyes stay hydratedThese lenses are very easy to wear and keep my eyes hydrated all day.
- Fantastic product!Changed my life! Now I can just throw lenses away at the end of the day without messing around cleaning etc. I never thought they’d ever make dailies in my prediction. I would chose five stars but unfortunately the makers of this website haven’t made it compatible with smart phones so I can’t select that option.
- Great lensI was a bit concerned about only needing a toric lens in one eye as I thought I'd be able to notice the difference... luckily I was wrong! Couldn't be happier with these lenses, have worn them for months without any troubles.
- Had to try a few lenses, but...I've tried lots of lenses due to having dry eyes and these are by far my favourite. Comfortable all day long and really easy to insert.