MyDay Toric (30 Lenses)
Benefits of MyDay Toric
Designed for all day wear, the MyDay Toric lenses provide people with astigmatism with clear vision and incredible comfort for longer.
The unique Smart Silicone technology contains silicone hydrogel to keep your eyes lubricated and comfortable throughout the day, for comfort like no other lens on the market.
Made with Smart Silicone Chemistry, these lenses guarantee complete comfort throughout the day, so much so that you won’t even be able to feel that you’re wearing the lenses.
MyDay Toric Contact Lenses (30 Lenses)
MyDay Toric are daily disposable lenses manufactured by leading brand CooperVision. These lenses are designed for those with astigmatism, particularly suiting wearers with sensitive eyes. CooperVision’s MyDay Toric lenses are some of the most advanced on the market, boasting many amazing benefits that come from the Smart Silicone Chemistry involved.
Toric lenses are suited for those:
- Who have astigmatism
- Who does not want to commit to a cleaning routine
- Who want breathable lenses
If you do not have astigmatism, check out MyDay Daily lenses instead.
- Daily disposable lenses
- Made from flexible silicone hydrogel
- Feature Smart Silicone Chemistry
- UV protection
- Optimised Toric Lens Geometry
Benefits of MyDay Toric Lenses
Apart from being one of the most advanced daily contact lenses on the market, MyDay Toric contacts bring plenty more benefits to the table…
Comfort: MyDay contact lenses feature unique Smart Silicone Technology. This technology contains silicone hydrogel; an incredibly soft and flexible material used in many modern-day lenses. The smart technology goes above and beyond expectations, providing comfort like no other.
Clarity: These lenses have a large toric optic zone, supporting your astigmatism to provide constant clarity.
Stability: The optimised ballast toric design of MyDay Toric lenses prevents any slippage throughout the day. The contacts will stay secure on your eyes without any discomfort or blurred vision.
Health: Eye health is important - CooperVision knows this more than most. Due to being made from silicone hydrogel, MyDay Toric contact lenses allow more oxygen to reach the eye.
Get To Know Smart Silicone Chemistry
Smart Silicone Chemistry sure does sound impressive - but what is it? Unlike standard silicone hydrogel lenses, the Smart Silicone Chemistry in MyDay Toric contact lenses transports oxygen at a larger and quicker rate, lowering the amount of raw silicone needed. This leads to a higher water content, promoting hydration, comfort, flexibility and a healthier wearing experience.
Get To Know Optimised Toric Lens Geometry
When purchasing contact lenses for astigmatism, it’s important to make sure that the shape of the lens will complement the curvature of your eye. The Optimised Toric Lens Geometry in Coopervision’s MyDay Toric lenses helps to make this possible. The smooth surface sets quickly onto your eyes, guaranteeing stability and clarity. Also from CooperVision, their sister brands daily products: Clariti 1 Day, Clariti 1 Day Toric.
|Type of lens||Daily Soft Contact Lens|
|Usage instructions||Daily wear|
|Contents||30 lenses per box|
Earn reward points on every purchase
At Pure Optical, we firmly believe in rewarding loyalty. All customers who create an account will automatically receive reward points on all subsequent purchases.
They can be then redeemed from onwards from your second order, and you have the option to let them accumulate or redeem straight away, it's entirely up to you.
We will run promotions from time to time where extra points can be earned against your purchases. Look out for the promotional emails.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long can you wear MyDay Toric?
The MyDay Toric lenses are designed for one day’s worth of wear. You can comfortably wear these lenses for 8+ hours, though the exact number of hours will vary depending on each individual. As super soft lenses with high levels of hydration, they’re designed to be worn for long periods throughout the day without dryness or discomfort.
Can I sleep in MyDay Toric or wear them overnight?
No, the MyDay Toric lenses aren’t designed to be worn overnight and doing so can lead to infections and problems with your vision. If you want to choose lenses that can be worn continuously, there are some on the market, but it’s important to speak to your optician before doing so to make sure they’re suitable for your needs. However, the MyDay Toric lenses aren’t suitable for this purpose.
Who makes MyDay Toric contact lenses?
MyDay Toric lenses are made by CooperVision, a leading manufacturer of soft contact lenses that are popular the world over with lens wearers. The MyDay family is a popular brand that prioritises a superior wearing experience and excellent levels of comfort. CooperVision are at the top of their game when it comes to the latest technology and materials, producing lenses that are unique and offer the very best in clarity of vision and hydration.
How much does MyDay Toric cost?
These lenses cost just under £21 for a box of 30 lenses. If you want flexibility with your lenses or you’re someone who doesn’t need or want to wear their contact lenses every day, these are an affordable and flexible option. However, if you want to be able to wear your lenses every day consistently, you may want to choose a monthly toric lens instead.
How do I care for MyDay Toric?
Luckily, there’s no maintenance routine needed for the MyDay Toric lenses – these lenses are daily disposable lenses so that means that you wear each pair for just one day and then dispose of them when you take them out. They’re a convenient solution that works well for people who have busy schedules or active lifestyles and want a quick and hassle-free lens which doesn’t require cleaning or storing.
What alternatives are there to MyDay Toric?
We recommend the Clariti 1 Day Toric lenses as a great alternative to the MyDay Toric lenses if you’re looking for another option. They’re made from silicone hydrogel which allows higher levels of oxygen to reach the eyes for healthier, brighter eyes and improved comfort. They also feature WetLoc technology to keep your eyes hydrated and comfortable.
- Good qualityvery confortable
- Very HappyGreat lenses. Very fast delivery. Would recommend
- Convenient and fastThis product is perfect if you have dry eyes. I use them for tennis. In winter I need the rare occasional drops to hydrate a bit, but in general i can go four hours without issues.
Also excellent service. Delivery is fast and never had a problem. I recommend pure optical.
- Fast deliveryVery fast delivery within a week
- 30 dailies myday toricDo everything I want them to do, really excellent
- Fantastic!Wonderful customer service. Great products dispatched and received quickly. Thank you!
- Great serviceLenses received quickly and as requested.
- ExcellentGreat lenses sold by A class service company
- My Day toricFast and reliable delivery. Cheap
- ExcellentEasy to order, quick delivery and comfortable to wear. What more can you ask for.
- So easyLooking forward to receiving my lenses. So easy to select prescription and pay and saved time waiting for delivery to my optician and then having to collect. I’ll be ordering again when I need more.
- GreatBrilliant contact lenses, best price available!
- Easy ordering processReally straight forward purchase
- My eyes stay hydratedThese lenses are very easy to wear and keep my eyes hydrated all day.
- Fantastic product!Changed my life! Now I can just throw lenses away at the end of the day without messing around cleaning etc. I never thought they’d ever make dailies in my prediction. I would chose five stars but unfortunately the makers of this website haven’t made it compatible with smart phones so I can’t select that option.
- Great lensI was a bit concerned about only needing a toric lens in one eye as I thought I'd be able to notice the difference... luckily I was wrong! Couldn't be happier with these lenses, have worn them for months without any troubles.
- Had to try a few lenses, but...I've tried lots of lenses due to having dry eyes and these are by far my favourite. Comfortable all day long and really easy to insert.