MyDay (30 Lenses)
Myday Daily Disposable Contact Lenses
MyDay contact lenses are daily disposable contact lenses that feature an incredibly unique Smart Silicone Chemistry. Manufactured by leading brand CooperVision, these lenses boast exceptionally high levels of comfort, clarity and hydration.
MyDay contact lenses are suitable for the following:
- Those looking to correct short or long-sightedness
- Those who suffer from dry eye
- Those with sensitive eyes
- Those who do not want to commit to a lens cleaning routine
- Daily disposable lenses
- Vision correction for short and long-sightedness
- Made from super soft silicone hydrogel
- Smart Silicone Chemistry
- UV protection
Benefits of MyDay Contact Lenses
Did you know that MyDay contact lenses are some of the most advanced lenses on the market? Explore the benefits of MyDay lenses below to learn why this is the case.
Hydration: Silicone hydrogel is famously known for having a high water content. This already puts MyDay contact lenses in an excellent position in terms of moisture, but through combining this with Smart Silicone Technology, the results are even more impressive. Wave goodbye to that ‘sticky’ feeling and hello to all-day moisture.
Breathability: The great thing about silicone hydrogel is that it allows more oxygen to reach your eyes, too. This is particularly ideal for those that suffer from dry eye or eye-related headaches.
Comfort: MyDay contact lenses have an incredibly smooth surface, making both the handling and wearing experience second to none.
Convenience: Daily disposable lenses are preferred in terms of convenience. Simply dispose of them after one use and use a fresh pair the next morning compared to monthly contact lenses. This saves you from having to worry about keeping up with a care routine.
Smart Silicone Chemistry
The Smart Silicone Chemistry found in MyDay Daily contact lenses is incredibly advanced. It teams together longer chains of silicone, creating a more flexible and breathable lens. This longer chain of silicone molecules also help to retain water, keeping your eyes hydrated for longer periods of time.
Here at Pure Optical, we also stock MyDay Toric lenses for astigmatism. These contact lenses offer the same amazing benefits but also feature tailored technology for astigmatism. Along with the full Clariti, Biofinity, Biomedics, Proclear range.
|Type of lens||Daily Soft Contact Lens|
|Usage instructions||Daily wear|
|Contents||30 lenses per box|
- ServiceWebsite was very easy to use and the price was definitely cheaper than other outlets for the exact same brand.
- Odd prescriptionI didn't realise how much I'd struggle to find lenses with my unique prescription requirements so I was very glad when I came across MyDay lenses. They are now my go-to and I can't see myself ever switching to something else.
- Dry-eyed thorn in my side.If you have troubles with dry eye then definitely try out these lenses. I have been through several (yes - several!) different types of contact lenses and these hit the nail on the head for me. Super moist and comfortable all day long. No complaints here!