MyDay (30 Lenses)
Benefits of MyDay
These lenses feature the unique Aquaform® technology, designed to lock in moisture, keeping your lenses hydrated and comfortable.
MyDay lenses have a clever UV filter that protects your eyes from harmful sun rays. You’ll be protected all year round.
Made from soft and breathable silicone hydrogel to allow enough oxygen to reach your eyes. This guarantees a comfortable wear while maintaining crisp vision.
Myday Daily Disposable Contact Lenses
MyDay contact lenses are daily disposable contact lenses that feature an incredibly unique Smart Silicone Chemistry. Manufactured by leading brand CooperVision, these lenses boast exceptionally high levels of comfort, clarity and hydration.
MyDay contact lenses are suitable for the following:
- Those looking to correct short or long-sightedness
- Those who suffer from dry eye
- Those with sensitive eyes
- Those who do not want to commit to a lens cleaning routine
- Daily disposable lenses
- Vision correction for short and long-sightedness
- Made from super soft silicone hydrogel
- Smart Silicone Chemistry
- UV protection
Benefits of MyDay Contact Lenses
Did you know that MyDay contact lenses are some of the most advanced lenses on the market? Explore the benefits of MyDay lenses below to learn why this is the case.
Hydration: Silicone hydrogel is famously known for having a high water content. This already puts MyDay contact lenses in an excellent position in terms of moisture, but through combining this with Smart Silicone Technology, the results are even more impressive. Wave goodbye to that ‘sticky’ feeling and hello to all-day moisture.
Breathability: The great thing about silicone hydrogel is that it allows more oxygen to reach your eyes, too. This is particularly ideal for those that suffer from dry eye or eye-related headaches.
Comfort: MyDay contact lenses have an incredibly smooth surface, making both the handling and wearing experience second to none.
Convenience: Daily disposable lenses are preferred in terms of convenience. Simply dispose of them after one use and use a fresh pair the next morning compared to monthly contact lenses. This saves you from having to worry about keeping up with a care routine.
Smart Silicone Chemistry
The Smart Silicone Chemistry found in MyDay Daily contact lenses is incredibly advanced. It teams together longer chains of silicone, creating a more flexible and breathable lens. This longer chain of silicone molecules also help to retain water, keeping your eyes hydrated for longer periods of time.
Here at Pure Optical, we also stock MyDay Toric lenses for astigmatism. These contact lenses offer the same amazing benefits but also feature tailored technology for astigmatism. Along with the full Clariti, Biofinity, Biomedics, Proclear range.
|Type of lens||Daily Soft Contact Lens|
|Usage instructions||Daily wear|
|Contents||30 lenses per box|
Earn reward points on every purchase
At Pure Optical, we firmly believe in rewarding loyalty. All customers who create an account will automatically receive reward points on all subsequent purchases.
They can be then redeemed from onwards from your second order, and you have the option to let them accumulate or redeem straight away, it's entirely up to you.
We will run promotions from time to time where extra points can be earned against your purchases. Look out for the promotional emails.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long can you wear MyDay contact lenses for?
These lenses can be worn for a day - typically no longer than 8 to 12 hours. Don't forget that these contact lenses are disposable, so you won't have to worry about cleaning or storing them at the end of the day.
Can I sleep in MyDay contact lenses or wear them overnight?
Never sleep in daily contact lenses. You risk your eyesight if you sleep in a lens that isn't designed for overnight usage, since it can cause eye discomfort, swelling, and corneal ulcers.
Who makes MyDay contact lenses?
MyDay lenses are made by CooperVision. CooperVision is a popular contact lens maker that provides a comprehensive selection of contact lenses for a variety of requirements, including presbyopia and astigmatism. The company has been manufacturing eyewear for decades and is well-known for its technological and medical advancements, as well as unique features that make its lenses extremely pleasant to wear.
How much do MyDay contact lenses cost?
A pack of 30 MyDay lenses will cost you £17.49. These lenses are designed to be affordable and suit all types of lifestyles.
How do I care for MyDay contact lenses?
MyDay lenses are quite straightforward to care for. Simply throw them out once you've finished using them and use a fresh pair the next time you put your contacts in.
- Great place to order contactsGreat service, arrived on time without any issues and cheeper than where I normally purchase my contact lenses.
- Easy orderingSuper easy ordering and fast delivery. I come back time after time
- All as expectedGood lenses delivered as promised
- .Only lenses i will wear, really comfortable & easy to put in
- ExcellentEasy to order, quick delivery and comfortable to wear. What more can you ask for.
- Amazing lensesLove these lenses! Comfortable and keep my eyes from getting dry
- GreatSurprisingly fast delivery, well packaged. These lenses are great, not many places sell them and they are great price too.
- ServiceWebsite was very easy to use and the price was definitely cheaper than other outlets for the exact same brand.
- Odd prescriptionI didn't realise how much I'd struggle to find lenses with my unique prescription requirements so I was very glad when I came across MyDay lenses. They are now my go-to and I can't see myself ever switching to something else.
- Dry-eyed thorn in my side.If you have troubles with dry eye then definitely try out these lenses. I have been through several (yes - several!) different types of contact lenses and these hit the nail on the head for me. Super moist and comfortable all day long. No complaints here!