Clariti Toric (3 Lenses)
Clariti Toric (3 Lenses)
|Clariti® Toric monthly contact lenses are now manufactured by CooperVision specifically for those who suffer from astigmatism. CooperVision manufacture these contact lenses from silicone hydrogel which not only provides excellent all day wearer comfort but in addition allows the highest levels of oxygen to pass through to your cornea ensuring the best possible eye health. The unique aspheric design offers clear all day vision whilst the patented AquaGen® technology ensures your eyes stay comfortably moisturised throughout the day. In addition, the special aspheric back surface optimises the lens position on the eye again aiding visual clarity. Clariti® Toric contact lenses come with UVA and UVB filters to help protect your eyes from harmful radiation. Sunglasses are still recommended however.|
|Type of lens||Monthly Disposable Toric|
|Usage instructions||Replace as instructed|
|Contents||3 lenses per box|
- Good lens, can wear all dayI use these to match my monthly, slight odd, prescription in my other eye. Very happy with them and pure opticals service
- Clariti monthly lensesReally happy to come across Pure Optical. They are providing me with the lenses at a cheaper price then anywhere else on the website. Plus they do a free delivery. These same lenses from specsavers would've have cost me nearly double the amount so I couldn't be more happier.
- Wish Optician had recommended soonerMy first time trying daily lenses and my only regret is that I didn't use them sooner. Everything is a lot less hassle now that I don't have cleaning routine to keep up with and my eyes feel so much fresher every day.
- Didn't even need eye dropsI wore these lenses every day during the blazing hot summer and didn't even need to use eye drops! These are my new favourite daily lenses and I can't see myself ever changing to another brand. Incredibly hydrating and perfect for wearing all day long.
- Breathable = greatI always thought 'breathable' lenses were a myth until I started wearing Clariti Toric. You won't even notice you're wearing these contacts - they're so soft and tick all of the right boxes.
- Long hoursI work long hours at my job and it's such a struggle finding contact lenses that don't start to irritate my eyes towards the end of a shift. I can wear these all day long without any issues, it's great. Most comfortable lenses I've ever worn