Clariti 1 Day Toric (30 Lenses)
Clariti 1 Day Toric Lenses
Clariti 1 Day Toric lenses are daily disposable lenses manufactured by CooperVision. These specific toric lenses are designed for people with astigmatism who need vision correction. Clariti One Day Toric lenses are an extension to the already popular Clariti lens family.
Who Are These Lenses Suitable For?
Toric lenses are designed for people with astigmatism. This is a condition diagnosed by your optician when your cornea is an irregular shape. The prescription you receive to assist your astigmatism will entirely depend on the shape of it, but luckily, Clariti Toric lenses cater to a whole range of different powers.
To summarise, these lenses are suitable for:
- Those with astigmatism
- Those who want the convenience of lenses
- Those who do not wish to keep up with a lens care routine
- Daily disposable lenses
- Toric lenses for astigmatism
- Made from silicone hydrogel
- WetLoc technology
- Breathable lenses
Benefits of Clariti 1 Day Toric Contact Lenses
Want to know more about why Clariti One Day Toric lenses are so popular? No problem. Read on to discover why the features mentioned above are so beneficial to your lens wearing experience.
All Day Comfort: These clariti 1 day toric lenses are made from ultra-soft silicone hydrogel. This material not only provides excellent all-day comfort but in addition allows the highest levels of oxygen to pass through to your cornea.
Stable: People with astigmatism may struggle with normal lenses as the shape will not fit their cornea. These toric lenses have a unique aspheric design that offers stable all-day vision.
Hydration: Clariti contact lenses contain WetLoc technology that naturally binds water molecules to the surface so that your eyes stay hydrated.
Convenient: Unlike monthly contact lenses or weekly contact lenses, daily disposables contact lenses are thrown away after one use. This means that you don’t have to keep up with a care routine or worry about damaging your eyes with bacteria.
UV Protection: All Clariti contact lenses (clariti toric, clariti XR, clariti 1 day multifocal, clariti monthly multifocal, clariti elite) have a UV filter that protects your eyes from UV-B and UV-A rays. It’s still wise to wear sunglasses for further protection.
Inclusive Powers: Everyone’s astigmatism is different. CooperVision gets that. This is why Clariti Toric lenses are available in a huge range of powers, suitable for most levels of astigmatism.
Clariti 1 Day Toric contact lenses are made from Somofilcon A - a type of silicone hydrogel found in many popular modern-day lenses. This material has a water content of 56%, which is the highest water content found amongst all types of silicone hydrogel contact lenses. This makes the lenses suitable for those with irritable eyes - the lenses will feel really natural and so won’t cause havoc.
|Material||Filcon ll 3|
|Type of lens||Daily Toric|
|Usage instructions||Replace each day|
|Contents||30 lenses per box|
- Reliable and quickGreat price and reliable delivery!
- Easy to orderEasy to order and cheapest online, standard delivery isn’t the fastest compared to others but not in a rush so happy to save a bit of extra cash
- Great serviceGreat, comfortable lenses at low price and fast shipping a credit to fine customer service. 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Great lenses. Speedy deliveryThis was the first time I had ordered from pureoptical. These lenses were great, there were no issues with ordering. I thought I'd made a mistake with the order and registered a query and someone replied to me nearly immediately - great service.
- Clariti 1 Day ToricBrilliant lenses and great price
- Tonic lensesThey were very comfortable even easier to wear than the usual high street optician brand I would usually pay more for.
- Excellent service and priceI have been using pure optical for a number of years as they offer the best price and the customer service is excellent. I can't recommend them enough.
- PerfectPerfect for all day wear for dry eyes with no irritation
- GoodQuite comfortable. Wide range of measurements so it was easy to find what I needed
- Excellent QualityI have been wearing toric lenses for more than 15 years and the Clariti 1 day toric are the best I have ever had, can be worn continuosly without irritation and let's your eyes breathe due to the silicone hydrya-gel material! Would definitely recommend
- very comfortableAmazing lenses for astigmatism. Well worth the money, very comfortable to wear.
- AmazingThe lenses were incredibly comfortable and very affordable! Lenses were shipped fast and in a small box so it fit perfectly through my letterbox, which saved me the hassle of going and collecting them. I have purchased several times from pure optical and would recommend them if you are looking for a reliable online contact lens supplier.
- Excellent ProductClariti 1 day toric lenses are comfortable from the moment you or them in the the time you take them out. Never a problem even when wearing them for a whole day.
- Comfortable and stableCould wear these all day without discomfort
- Comfort and amazing clarity!I flip between these and glasses. They are so comfortable and easy to fit / remove.
- Cheapest lensesThese were the cheapest lenses I’ve found anywhere- they arrived really quickly and money off next orders with points.
- Very good!Always work well with my eyes and are normally very comfortable! Easy to put in and take out. My current go to for lenses
- Great!Much cheaper then high street and work just as well. Comfy throughout the day
- So much better than the highstreetGreat lenses, was worried at first to go online but these are perfect and it is so much cheaper than high Street stores, quick delivery straight to your door too. Wouldn't go back now.
- Wiked lensesI buy lenses from pure optical all the time and I always get them in time
- Very goodVery quick delivery and an excellent product.
- Did the jobArrived promptly after ordering and Included clear information on each lense of the prescription. We’re comfortable and will be buying again
- Clariti 1 day toric lensesLenses are great fit and clear I’m really impressed with these compared to others I have tried in the past
- Not a fanI thought I'd get something different and so I thought I'll try the clariti 1 say toric lenses. It takes a while for them to adjust to my eyes, and they suddenly go out of focus. This may be because they are slightly larger than the Acuvue brand. These are not suitable for me
- Fantastic lenses every time!I have tried a variety of different suppliers of contact lenses and Pure Optical always provide the best service! Great range of lenses and great prices too! Would always recommend them.
- The best for my prescription!These lenses are the best I've tried for my prescription, I have astigmatism in both eyes so it's hard to find lenses but theres are great, never any problems.
- Great price and serviceThis website provides the best value for this specific brand of contact lenses with reasonable delivery charges. Would definitely recommend buying from Pure Optical.