Clariti 1 Day (30 Lenses)
Clariti 1 Day (30 Lenses)
Clariti 1 Day contact lenses are popular daily disposable lenses manufactured by CooperVision. They are easy to apply, keep your eyes hydrated all day long and ensure you have clear vision without any disruptions.
Who Can Wear Clariti 1 Day Contact Lenses?
Clariti One Day contact lenses are ideal for any of the following:
- Those with long-sighted vision
- Those with short-sighted vision
- Those who have a busy lifestyle
If you have astigmatism or presbyopia, CooperVision has different forms of Clariti lenses available that will be more suited to your prescription. You can check out the rest of the Clariti range here.
- Daily disposable lenses
- Made from silicone hydrogel
- UV filter
- WetLoc technology
- Breathable lens
Benefits Of Clariti 1 Day
With the above features in mind, let’s take a closer look at how they contribute to an amazingly comfortable lens wearing experience. Here are the benefits of wearing Clariti 1 Day lenses:
Comfort: These lenses are made from a soft material called silicone hydrogel. Silicone hydrogel is frequently used in modern day lenses due to being flexible and hydrating. Clariti One Day contacts will sit securely on your eye without causing any discomfort.
UV Protection: No matter the weather, it’s incredibly important to protect your eyes from harsh sunlight. Clariti lenses contribute to this, thanks to having a UV filter. This special filter adds an extra layer of protection against harmful rays.
Convenient: Daily disposable lenses are far more convenient than weekly or monthly alternatives. Simply dispose of the lenses after one wear and use a fresh pair on the next application. This completely eliminates any time spent on care routines.
Unique Technology: Clariti contact lenses feature WetLoc technology; a unique hydrating agent that cannot be found in any other brand of lenses.
More About Clariti One Day’s WetLoc Technology
Clariti 1 Day’s WetLoc technology is the secret ingredient that helps these lenses to remain moist throughout the whole duration of wear. Particularly ideal for those with dry eyes, this WetLoc technology will keep your eyes hydrated without sacrificing on comfort. This technology not only keeps the lenses feeling natural - it helps to promote eye health, too.
Alternative Clariti Lenses
|Material||Filcon ll 3|
|Type of lens||Daily Soft Contact Lens|
|Usage instructions||Daily use only. Fit a new pair each day|
|Contents||30 lenses per box|
- Great quality comfortable lensesI have tried other lenses but always come back to these ones. They are unbeatable in terms of comfort.
- Comfortable good quality lensesI’ve worn these lenses for over 10 years, I wear them for long days most days and they are always comfortable. Worth paying more for.
- Excellent service and priceI have been using pure optical for a number of years and always found the customer service to be excellent and they are always the best on price. Any problems are rectified straight away without hassle.
I will always highly recommend pure optical.
- Good lensesVery comfortable to wear and easy to put in .
- superbly comfortable compared to others i have boughti use these on a daily basis. i was using another brand which used to get uncomfortable within a few hours. after trialling and testing many brands this brand of daily contacts was the most comfortable for a longer amount of time. eyes stay moisturised and don’t dry out. vision is spot on.
- Simple online orderingSimple online ordering with excellent delivery service.
- Clariti lensesBrilliant lenses would highly recommend pure optical.
Lenses always delivered on time super service. 5*
- Great lensesBrilliant lenses really quick delivery value for money and very very reliable
- PerfectGreat quality, better than more expensive ones I have tried, and a good price too.
- Light and Comfy!Loved these, very easy to put in and wear, no drying out and can wear them for hours with no trouble.
- Reliable lensesI've been wearing these for over a year now, great quality and comfy to wear. Delivery is also quick
- Comfy lensesRegular user of the Clariti 1 Day lenses. Easy pack to open, and comfy to wear all day. Forget that I am wearing them - no dry eyes and good vision all day. Highly recommend them.
- LensesComfy fit, fast delivery ... the best