Biofinity (3 Lenses)
Biofinity (3 Lenses)
|Biofinity monthly contact lenses are produced by CooperVision, one of the World's leading lens manufacturers. Biofinity contact lenses feature a special version of silicone hydrogel employing CooperVision's 'Aquaform Comfort Science Technology™' which provided high levels of breathability and moistness. The high level of oxygen transmission combined with excellent moisture retention provides for a comfortable, fresh feeling and a healthy lens-wearing experience. In addition, the Biofinity Aquaform™ lens material resists the build-up of protein deposits which also helps keep this soft lens comfortable all day long. The naturally wettable material does not require surface treatment during manufacture which in turn avoids the problem of the wettable surface being rinsed off during cleaning.
The aspheric front surface design focuses the available light to a common point which provides for greater image resolution. This feature, when combined with excellent depth of field, gives the wearer exceptional sharpness of vision.
Biofinity Aquaform™ monthly contact lenses are approved for up to six nights and seven days of extended wear provided your Optician approves this for you. Also avaliable in the Biofinity range: Biofinity Multifocal, Biofinity XR, Biofinity Toric. It's also worth checking out the other Coopervision ranges: ProClear, Clariti, Biomedics
|Material||48% Water + 52% Comfilcon A|
|Type of lens||Monthly Disposable|
|Usage instructions||Daily wear for 1 month|
|Contents||3 lenses per box|
Earn reward points on every purchase
At Pure Optical, we firmly believe in rewarding loyalty. All customers who create an account will automatically receive reward points on all subsequent purchases.
They can be then redeemed from onwards from your second order, and you have the option to let them accumulate or redeem straight away, it's entirely up to you.
We will run promotions from time to time where extra points can be earned against your purchases. Look out for the promotional emails.
- excellent comfort and true to prescriptionexcellent comfort and true to prescription, easy to wear, don't dry out.
- good lensesVery comfortable lenses that let the eyes breathe, they don't make the eyes dry. Only one disadvantage - be careful with handling and storing them as they can break easily.
- Very hydrating contact lenses.Great service from Pure Optical and the best contact lenses
- No more dry eyesI really struggle with dry eyes, especially when wearing contact lenses. These Biofinity lenses are the first I've ever worn that stay hydrated all day, meaning I no longer get headaches or have to carry my glasses around everywhere I go. Nothing but a great experience with these lenses and I will continue to purchase them.
- amazing comfortI am amazed at how comfortable these are... I've been wearing another brand of lenses for years and thought it was normal to feel the rim of the lens on your eye... turns out I was very wrong! Biofinity lenses cause no discomfort whatsoever; the only issue is that they feel so natural that I forget they're in my eyes..