Pure Optical logo
Reorder
Welcome back!
You can reorder here
Got it
Account
Basket
Customers also buy:
Go to trustpilot
Trustpilot Rating
TrustScore 4.8Rated Excellent
Shop by Brand
Go to trustpilot
Trustpilot Rating
TrustScore 4.8Rated Excellent

Air Optix Colors - Grey (2 lenses)

delivery icon
Free delivery
Over £49
phone icon
No Prescription
Needed
reward icon
Reward points
With All Orders
Go to trustpilot
Trustpilot Rating
TrustScore 4.8Rated Excellent

Description

Only 3% of the world's population are lucky enough to have grey eyes, but thanks to Air Optix lenses in Grey, the remaining 97% can now experiment with such a unique shade, too. These grey lenses are most suited to those with naturally light eyes, and the finished result will transform your look into something almost mystical!

Air Optix Colors are manufactured by leading brand Alcon, meaning that you know they'll be lenses you can trust. Inspired by best-selling lenses Air Optix Aqua, Air Optix Colors provide you with a safe and comfortable wearing experience all day long.

These lenses are made from silicone hydrogel; a soft material that promotes far more hydration than traditional contact lenses. This helps to ensure that the lenses feel as natural as possible while fighting off any unwanted debris throughout the day.

Air Optix Colors are monthly disposable lenses that can be worn for 30 consecutive days before replacing. Please make sure that you follow the care routine carefully for a consistent and comfortable experience.

More Information
SKU353
ManufacturerCIBA Vision - Alcon
Material33% Water + 67% Lotrafilcon B
Type of lensColoured contact lenses
Handling TintYes
UV-A/UV-B protectionNo
Usage instructionsDaily wear for up to 30 days. Replace with a new pair every month.
Contents2 lenses per box

Earn reward points on every purchase

At Pure Optical, we firmly believe in rewarding loyalty. All customers who create an account will automatically receive reward points on all subsequent purchases.

They can be then redeemed from onwards from your second order, and you have the option to let them accumulate or redeem straight away, it's entirely up to you.

We will run promotions from time to time where extra points can be earned against your purchases. Look out for the promotional emails. 

Customer Reviews

No reviews