Acuvue Oasys 1 Day for Astigmatism (30 lenses)
Acuvue Oasys 1-Day for Astigmatism (30 lenses)
Acuvue Oasys 1 Day for Astigmatism are daily disposable lenses equipped with special Hydraluxe technology to provide outstanding levels of comfort and clarity. These lenses are manufactured by Johnson & Johnson; one of the leading brands in contact lens production.
Who Are These Lenses Recommended For?
Acuvue Oasys Hydraluxe Astigmatism contact lenses are designed for those with astigmatism. Here at Pure Optical, we recommend these lenses to anyone with an active lifestyle who is looking for affordable yet high-quality lenses.
If you do not need astigmatism correction, you can still benefit from Acuvue Oasys lenses. We also offer original Acuvue Oasys 1 Day lenses that do not require a prescription for astigmatism.
Key Features and Benefits
Astigmatism Correction: Wide range of prescription options available to suit even the harshest of astigmatism. These lenses also have stabilising technology to ensure they don’t slip around throughout the day.
UV Protection: Acuvue Oasys’ class 1 UV filter helps to protect your eyes against harsh sunlight rays.
Constant Moisture: HydraLuxe Technology helps to keep your eyes hydrated throughout the day, preventing any dry eye troubles.
Convenient and Hygienic: These are daily disposable lenses, meaning you will never wear the same pair twice. This adds convenience to your day and gives you added peace of mind in terms of hygiene.
Easy Application: Acuvue Oasys Astigmatism Daily contact lenses have a handling tint to guarantee easy application.
Get To Know Acuvue Oasys HydraLuxe Technology
The patented HydraLuxe Technology found in these lenses reduces the symptoms of tired eyes and prevents the contact lenses from becoming dry throughout the day. This unique technology works with your natural tears to maintain moisture, whilst the excellent oxygen provision further promotes eye health.
As well as HydraLuxe Technology, Acuvue Oasys 1 Day For Astigmatism lenses also contain an eyelid stabilisation design. This particular design is a must-have for those with astigmatism (toric contact lenses) as it helps to ensure the lens fits the curvature of your eye without slipping. Your natural blink cycle helps to keep the lens in place without causing any friction or discomfort.
Alternative Lenses In The Acuvue Oasys Range
The Acuvue Oasys range caters for all types of vision correction, from astigmatism right through to Presbyopia. This means that, if this product for astigmatism isn’t suited to your prescription, you can find alternative lenses that still offer the same amazing benefits.
Here at Pure Optical, we have standard Acuvue Oasys 1 Day lenses and Acuvue Oasys for Presbyopia in stock. Please note that the Acuvue Oasys for Presbyopia lenses contain a slightly different technology (Hydraclear Plus) to further assist with multifocal lens requirements.
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson|
|Material||Senofilicon A + silicone hydrogel|
|Type of lens||Daily Soft Contact Lens|
|UV-A/UV-B protection||99% UV-B, 90% UV-A|
|Usage instructions||Daily disposable, single use. Replace each day|
|Contents||30 lenses per box|
- Review - contact lensesPerfect!
- LauraGreat price love the reward points
- Acuvue astigmatic lensesEasy website to navigate, excellent price and super fast delivery. No complaints from me.
- Very comfortable lensesI tried other lenses but I found these the most comfortable. As a contact lense novice, it took a bit of practice to get them in, but now I'm a pro!
- Great lenses and great serviceThese are great lenses - for me work much better than the moist version. Comfortable even with dry eyes.
- Excellent serviceVery comfortable lenses.
- Easy lenses!I’ve tried many lenses. I find these dailies the best by far, no need for pots or solution and comfortable to wear!
- First class serviceFirst class service from a First class company Lens ordered and delivered within the week Excellent can highly recommend
- comfortable lenses even on a long-haul flightCan wear them all day at work, even through a long-haul flight and they are still comfortable.
- Comfortable lenses for dry eyesI have dry eyes and my optician recommends these contact lenses. They are definitely better than other brands I've tried, although my eyes still get dry if I wear them for a long time. They also tackle my astigmatism very well.
- Great valueOrdering lenses was very easy and the prices very competitive. Fast delivery and a very positive experience.
- Are they worth it? Oh yes!!I wore contact lenses (monthlies) many, many years ago, but had to eventually give up as I suffered with "dry eye" which made wearing contacts very uncomfortable. Came back to contacts a couple of years ago in the hope that technology had improved over the intervening years. My optician recommended the Acuvue Oasys 1 Day for Astigmatism. Actually it was my choice to go with dailies, rather than monthlies, to save the hassle of the cleaning regime. And these are sooooo comfortable. The Read moreHydraluxe technology definitely helps my dry eyes, and I rarely, if ever, need to use comfort drops. So glad I came back to contacts, particularly these Acuvue Oasys lenses. And always get great service from Pure Optical.
- Great serviceI have ordered a few times from here, cheapest I have found and fast speedy service. Will continue to order when run low
- LensesGreat lenses
- Fantastic lenses with quick deliveryI have always loved these lenses. They are always so comfortable, and always give perfect vision. The quality is consistent. I have used other brands and the lenses can sometimes vary, however not with these. I have bought these lenses for the past four years, and with the quick delivery and excellent customer service I have experienced, particularly with Richard at Pure Optical, I will never go anywhere else.
- Comfortable lenses, quick deliveryI found pure optical whilst searching for better value alternatives than Boots. They had the best price, easy ordering and the lenses arrived quickly. Very comfortable lenses for anyone suffering from astigmatism and needing to have them on for longer hours. Recommend.
- Most comfortable lenses and I’ve tried them allFantastic lenses.. most comfortable I’ve ever had and I’ve tried them all!
Always ordered from PureOptical and service is second to none..
unless someat comes out that surpasses these, I’ll stick with them
- Best contacts ever!Really comfortable and good lenses at a competitive price! Great service too!
- Great lensesWay more comfortable than other lenses I had before and actually help with astigmatism
- Good lensesI’m unfortunate to have to get one of the most expensive contact lenses on the market but Pure Optical have made the cost a bit more bearable for me. Definitely grateful for that. On top of this, the contacts themselves fit & wear great for me which is hard to find with my astigmatisms & dry eye issues.
- Really comfortable lensesI've tried a few different astigmatism lenses but these are by far the most comfortable ones I've ever had. Will be sticking with these for sure.
- Brilliant serviceAlways been able to deliver on time and the product for the price is brilliant. Very happy customer.
- So comfySwitched to these on the advice of my optician as I suffer with dry eyes and she told me these were pretty much the best ones out there. They really are: lightweight, comfy, and sturdy enough that my nails have never ripped them. Highly recommended! (The vision’s good, too)
- What’s not to love?Efficient service, great packaging, and the best prices I’ve found on-line
- Fantastic service, quick delivery, perfect fitI have been ordering from Pure Optical for the last few months. The service is excellent, always delivered within a few days and the prices are good compared to other brands. I will continue to use them as the comfort level of the lenses is also high which has been tricky for me to find as I've got a stigmatism in both eyes and am also - 7 in both eyes too.
- Best supplierContact lensesCan it fault these guys for lenses ordered 3 boxes for each eye they arrived within a couple of days however I’d give the wrong prescription they were amazing changed them no questions asked and new correct ones sent out immediately. Cannot recommend highly enough
Will always use as far cheaper than my Opticians’s
- Worth the extra £I've tried the Acuvue Moists but these come out on top and worth the extra pennies. They're also still cheaper than the High Street which is a bonus...