Acuvue Oasys 1 Day (90 lenses)
Acuvue Oasys 1 Day (90 lenses)
This Acuvue Oasys 1 Day 90 pack is perfect for those already familiar with how amazing these lenses are. Manufactured by Johnson & Johnson, Acuvue Oasys 1 Day lenses provide the perfect solution for those looking for hydrating lenses that won’t cause irritation.
Type Of Lens
Acuvue Oasys 1 Day lenses are daily disposable lenses. Please throw them away after one use and insert a fresh pair in the morning. Never attempt to clean your disposable lenses or re-insert them as you would do with monthly contact lenses.
- Those needing to correct short or long-sightedness
- Those with dry or irritable eyes
- Those with active lifestyles
- Those that do not want to keep up with a lens cleaning routine
- Those that prefer to buy lenses in bulk
If you have astigmatism, check out Acuvue Oasys 1 Day for Astigmatism - these contact lenses will be more suited to your needs.
- Daily disposable lenses
- UV filter for protection
- Made from soft silicone hydrogel
- HydraLuxe technology
- Available in packs of 30 or 90
Acuvue Oasys 1 Day lenses are made from a form of silicone hydrogel called Senofilcon A. This material is super breathable, allowing more oxygen to reach your eyes. This helps to provide all-day comfort and moisture without any obstacles. The Oasys 1 Day lenses are a grade up from acuvue moists and acuvue moists for astigmatism along with acuvue trueye.
Benefits of Acuvue Oasys 1 Day 90 Pack
Comfort: Due to being made from silicone hydrogel, Acuvue Oasys 1 Day lenses guarantee non-stop comfort. This soft material also helps to prevent friction, ensuring that they feel natural all day long.
Hydrating: Thanks to HydraLuxe technology, Acuvue Oasys 1 Day lenses keep your eyes hydrated throughout the day. This technology mimics your natural tears to keep moisture content high.
UV Protection: Any top-quality contact lens should have a UV filter - Acuvue Oasys lenses are no exception. This filter helps to protect your eyes from harmful sunlight rays.
Convenient: There are two reasons as to why Acuvue Oasys 1 Day lenses are convenient. Firstly, they are daily disposable contact lenses, meaning you don’t have to worry about keeping up with a cleaning routine. Secondly, this 90 pack will keep you covered for longer periods of time, meaning you don’t have to worry about purchasing more anytime soon.
Alternative Lenses Available
If a 90 pack is too much commitment, we also have Acuvue Oasys 1 Day 30 packs in stock. Just remember that if you wear these lenses frequently, purchasing a 90 pack will save you money in the long run.
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson|
|Type of lens||Daily Disposable|
|UV-A/UV-B protection||Not specified|
|Usage instructions||Daily disposable, single use. Replace each day.|
- OutstandingAlways on time, price is amazing! Been paying £68 for the same package that I’ve purchased from pure optical for at £48ish.
Would abs have recommended friends and families to purchase form here.
One issue though, I’d happily pay £3.99’ if the delivery was next day. Standard is free at 4 days and £3.99 for 3 day delivery?
- Excellent lensesThese lenses are super comfortable and I have never had any discomfort even wearing them all day every day.
- Acuvue Oasys 1 DayBest ever lenses for me - I suffer from dryness and these I can wear for over 14 hours a day. I used to buy these from another supplier, but the price and good customer care have convinced me to order through Pure Optical.
- Acuvue Oasys 1 Day - Good for up to 8 hours1 day lenses are good for the convienience of not having to clean them but the quality is not as good as longer wear lenses - for me up to 8 hours was ok after that I want to rip them out.
- Acuvue Oasys dailiesSo happy that Pure optical supply these lenses and at such a great price too! They’re the only lenses my eyes will tolerate. Also very grateful Pure stock my prescription for the astigmatism too; not many suppliers do...
- One a day for astigmatismEasy to use, comfortable on the eye.