Acuvue Oasys 1 Day (90 lenses)
Acuvue Oasys 1 Day (90 lenses)
This Acuvue Oasys 1 Day 90 pack is perfect for those already familiar with how amazing these lenses are. Manufactured by Johnson & Johnson, Acuvue Oasys 1 Day lenses provide the perfect solution for those looking for hydrating lenses that won’t cause irritation.
Type Of Lens
Acuvue Oasys One Day lenses are daily disposable lenses. Please throw them away after one use and insert a fresh pair in the morning. Never attempt to clean your disposable lenses or re-insert them.
- Those needing to correct short or long-sightedness
- Those with dry or irritable eyes
- Those with active lifestyles
- Those that do not want to keep up with a lens cleaning routine
- Those that prefer to buy lenses in bulk
If you have astigmatism, check out Acuvue Oasys 1 Day for Astigmatism - these contact lenses will be more suited to your needs.
- Daily disposable lenses
- UV filter for protection
- Made from soft silicone hydrogel
- HydraLuxe technology
- Available in packs of 30 or 90
Acuvue Oasys 1 Day lenses are made from a form of silicone hydrogel called Senofilcon A. This material is super breathable, allowing more oxygen to reach your eyes. This helps to provide all-day comfort and moisture without any obstacles.
Benefits of Acuvue Oasys 1 Day 90 Pack
Comfort: Due to being made from silicone hydrogel, Acuvue Oasys 1 Day lenses guarantee non-stop comfort. This soft material also helps to prevent friction, ensuring that they feel natural all day long.
Hydrating: Thanks to HydraLuxe technology, Acuvue Oasys 1 Day lenses keep your eyes hydrated throughout the day. This technology mimics your natural tears to keep moisture content high.
UV Protection: Any top-quality contact lens should have a UV filter - Acuvue Oasys lenses are no exception. This filter helps to protect your eyes from harmful sunlight rays.
Convenient: There are two reasons as to why Acuvue Oasys 1 Day lenses are convenient. Firstly, they are daily disposable lenses, meaning you don’t have to worry about keeping up with a cleaning routine. Secondly, this 90 pack will keep you covered for longer periods of time, meaning you don’t have to worry about purchasing more anytime soon.
Alternative Lenses Available
If a 90 pack is too much commitment, we also have Acuvue Oasys 1 Day 30 packs in stock. Just remember that if you wear these lenses frequently, purchasing a 90 pack will save you money in the long run.
Acuvue Oasys lenses are also available for astigmatism. Check out the whole Acuvue range here.
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson|
|Type of lens||Daily Disposable|
|UV-A/UV-B protection||Not specified|
|Usage instructions||Daily disposable, single use. Replace each day.|
- Excellent lensesThese lenses are super comfortable and I have never had any discomfort even wearing them all day every day.
- Acuvue Oasys 1 DayBest ever lenses for me - I suffer from dryness and these I can wear for over 14 hours a day. I used to buy these from another supplier, but the price and good customer care have convinced me to order through Pure Optical.
- Acuvue Oasys 1 Day - Good for up to 8 hours1 day lenses are good for the convienience of not having to clean them but the quality is not as good as longer wear lenses - for me up to 8 hours was ok after that I want to rip them out.
- Acuvue Oasys dailiesSo happy that Pure optical supply these lenses and at such a great price too! They’re the only lenses my eyes will tolerate. Also very grateful Pure stock my prescription for the astigmatism too; not many suppliers do...
- One a day for astigmatismEasy to use, comfortable on the eye.