Acuvue Oasys 1 Day (30 lenses)
Acuvue Oasys 1 Day (30 lenses)
Acuvue Oasys 1 Day with Hydraluxe are daily disposable lenses manufactured by Johnson & Johnson. They are ideal for those who suffer from dry eyes or those who struggle to wear lenses for long periods of time due to discomfort.
Type Of Lens
Acuvue Oasys 1 Day are daily disposable lenses. This means that you must throw the lenses away after one wear and insert a fresh pair the next morning. Many people prefer daily disposable contact lenses as they are more hygienic and convenient to use.
Acuvue Oasys with Hydraluxe lenses are recommended for:
- Those who want to correct short-sightedness
- Those who want to correct long-sightedness
- Those with busy lifestyles
- Those that do not wish to keep up with a lens care routine
If you have a more complex prescription, check out our Acuvue range to see if something is more suited. In terms of Oasys 1 Day, we also have Acuvue Oasys 1 Day for Astigmatism available. Along with the Acuvue Moist Multifocal, Acuvue Oasys for Presbyopia.
- Daily disposable lenses
- UV protection
- HydraLuxe technology
- Made from silicone hydrogel
- Also available for astigmatism
Benefits of Acuvue Oasys 1 Day Lenses
So - what’s to love about these daily disposable lenses? Let’s take a look…
Hydration: Thanks to HydraLuxe technology, these lenses retain moisture and keep your eyes feeling hydrated all day long. This promotes eye health and also ensures the lenses don’t feel ‘sticky’ on the eyes.
All-Day Comfort: These lenses are made from silicone hydrogel; a material popularly used in modern lenses due to being so soft. Silicone hydrogel feels extremely natural on the eye and doesn’t create any friction.
Highly Breathable: Acuvue Oasys lenses are well known for allowing more oxygen to reach your eyes. This minimises the risk of developing headaches, irritation and dry eyes.
UV Protection: Acuvue Oasys 1 Day lenses have a UV filter to protect your eyes from harsh sunlight.
Convenient: Daily disposable lenses are convenient to wear and suitable for busy lifestyles.
More About HydraLuxe Technology
The HydraLuxe technology found in many Acuvue products is worth bragging about. This technology mimics the natural tears in your eyes to create moisture retention. This helps to ensure the lenses remain comfortable and hydrating all day long.
How To Choose Between Acuvue Oasys & Acuvue Moist
Acuvue Moist lenses have a far higher water content, making them the perfect first-time lenses for anyone in need of vision correction. Acuvue Oasys, however, are made from silicone hydrogel which is undoubtedly more comfortable and natural-feeling on the eye. Your end decision will ultimately depend on your prescription and eye care needs.
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson|
|Material||Senofilicon A + silicone hydrogel|
|Type of lens||Daily Soft Contact Lens|
|UV-A/UV-B protection||99% UV-B, 90% UV-A|
|Usage instructions||Daily disposable, single use. Replace each day|
|Contents||30 lenses per box|
- Best of BestExtremely happy with these lenses, thank you guys and please keep making it .. Very soft and best experience how they don’t dry your eye at the end of a full day that you had ahead .. Definitely would Recommend .. Service easy to use & makes life happier
- GreatReally easy to order and quick delivery
- 1 day wonderIt's almost 2 years tha I use this lents and i never feel better.
- ExcellentReally easy to order website and good prices too happy days
- Great product, price and delivery timeMy lenses are delivered by pureoptical really quickly and for a great price. Will continue to use and recommend to friends
- contact lens reviewNever had issues with the lenses. They are very comfortable
- I love these lensesI have had a great experience with buying these lenses and they are so easy use.
- ContactsGreat, good price, turned up on time. No hassle.
- Great lensesGreat experience
- Great for my eyesThese contacts have been the best ones that I’ve warn since getting lenses 15 years ago. They works well for my astigmatisms and dry eyes which is really good for me as I wear there daily& for long periods while at work and out socially. The price hurts but they work well!
- Easy to order and quick deliveryReally happy with ordering my lenses from pure optical. Great prices and easy to re order.
- Love they points system. Very Quick deliveryOne of the most cheapest contact lenses the one I use, that I couldn’t find anywhere else.
- Really comfortable lensesTaken me a while to find such a comfortable lens and these are the ones I'll be sticking with. Super comfy and a good price!
- Great lensesI've used Acuvue's Oasys 1 day lenses for 4 years and wouldn't wear anything else. They're extremely comfortable and I can go a whole day (the longest I've worn them for is about 18 hours) without my eyes feeling dry or worrying they'll get stuck, unlike other lenses I've tried previously.
- ExcellentComfortable for a long days wear. Don’t dry out or move round in the eye. I work a 12 hour shift on an ambulance and have no issues with these lenses at all.
- Acuvue oasys daily toricVery comfortable and don’t dry eyes out when wearing for an extended period of time. Great price and fantastic service