1 Day Acuvue Trueye (90 Lens Pack)
1-Day Acuvue Trueye (90 Lens Pack)
1 Day Acuvue TruEye lenses were the first-ever daily disposable silicone hydrogel contact lenses created. Manufacturer Johnson & Johnson has come a long way since then, but the outstanding quality and comfort of TruEye contact lenses remains.
Who Are These Lenses Recommended For?
This Acuvue TruEye 90 pack is perfect for those with busy lifestyles that need something convenient and hassle-free. TruEye daily contact lenses are also ideal for:
- Those with short-sightedness
- Those with long-sightedness
- Those that do not want to keep up with a daily care routine
- Those who wear contact lenses most days
- Daily disposable lenses
- UV protection
- Made from silicone hydrogel
- Hydraclear technology
- Available in 30 pack and 90 pack
Benefits of 1 Day Acuvue Trueye Lenses
Hydrating: The HydraClear technology in these lenses helps to retain moisture and keep your eyes hydrated throughout the whole duration of wear. This is particularly ideal for those that often get dry or irritable eyes.
Ideal for Dry Eyes: Due to being made from silicone hydrogel, these lenses allow far more oxygen to reach your eyes than standard lenses would. This often solves dry eye troubles.
UV Protection: These lenses have a UV filter that helps to protect your eyes from harmful sunlight.
Convenient: Daily disposable lenses are more convenient than weekly and monthly lenses due to not requiring a care routine. This 90 pack also adds to convenience as you won’t have to worry about buying more lenses anytime soon.
One Day Acuvue TruEye lenses are made from Narafilcon A, a form of silicone hydrogel that is far softer and kinder to the eyes than traditional contact lenses. In fact, Narafilcon A is the most advanced form of silicone hydrogel around, making these lenses top of the range.
As well as being made from top-class silicone hydrogel, 1 Day Acuvue TruEye contacts feature HydraClear Technology. This technology, combined with the material of the lenses, works to create a hydrating and comfortable experience. You won’t even remember you’re wearing lenses - that’s how natural they feel!
If you are a frequent contact lens wearer, opting to purchase a 90 pack will save you both time and money in the long run. However, if a 90 pack is too much of a commitment, we also have a 1 Day Acuvue TruEye 30 pack available. The choice is yours. Also now popular from Acuvue are the acuvue oasys 1 day & acuvue moist options.
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson|
|Material||46% Water + 54% Naraflicon A|
|Type of lens||Daily Soft Contact Lens|
|Usage instructions||Daily wear|
|Contents||90 lenses per box|
- Most comfortable lenses I've tried! My go-to over the years.Trueye lenses are the only 1-day lens variety that last me through the entire day (8:30am till 11pm) without any irritation or dryness. They are quite thin but not flimsy as cheaper brands, so it's easy to put them on and you don't feel them on your eyes when you blink. Give those a go if you haven't tried them yet!
- Great lensesAn affordable way to purchase quality lenses - good to have prescription on file and fast delivery!
- Truely amazing!These lens are extremely comfortable and last the whole day without any irritability or soreness. You wouldn't know you had them in!
- Truely amazing!These lens are extremely comfortable and last all day, without any irritability and soreness. Easy to put in and you don't even know you're wearing any!
- Excellent qualityAn excellent quality lense, no irritation and easy to fit and remove.
- Trueye for usTried other suppliers some time ago, both for my husband and myself but now always use ‘Pureoptical’ as they give a very competitive price (with reward point discount), and service second to none. We monitor them against the competition for price and they are consistently at the top. Thank you.
- Best 1-day lenses on marketSuper comfortable, can be worn all day and good for your eye health. I even wore for 2 days including sleeping by mistake, once without noticing, that's how comfortable they are!
- Excellent lensesReally comfortable, even if wearing for a very long day. They never feel dry.