1 Day Acuvue Trueye (30 Lenses)
1 Day Acuvue Trueye
1-Day Acuvue TruEye lenses have long been a favourite amongst contact lens wearers. Manufactured by Johnson & Johnson, Acuvue TruEye boast comfort, hydration and clarity all in one. This 30 pack is perfect for both new and recurring users.
Acuvue TruEye lenses are recommended for:
- Those needing vision correction for short or long-sightedness
- Those that struggle with dry or irritable eyes
- Those with busy lifestyles
- Those that do not want a lens cleaning routine
Type Of Lens
One Day Acuvue TruEye contact lenses are daily disposable lenses. You must dispose of them after one use and insert a fresh pair every morning. Daily disposable lenses are perfect for those with busy lifestyles that don’t wish to commit to a lens cleaning routine.
Acuvue TruEye 1-Day lenses are made from Narafilcon A - a form of silicone hydrogel. It’s long been known that silicone hydrogel contact lenses are far softer than traditional lenses. However, Narafilcon A is even more unique as it allows almost 100% of oxygen to transfer to the eye. This makes 1 Day Acuvue TruEye one of the most advanced lenses on the market.
Key Features and Benefits
- Daily disposable lenses
- UV filter for protection against rays
- Made from the most advanced silicone hydrogel
- Hydraclear technology for moisture
- Available in 30 pack and 90 pack
All of the above features of TruEye contact lenses also double up as amazing benefits. Want to explore these benefits further? Check out below:
Daily Disposables: Daily disposable contact lenses are more convenient and hygienic to use. This is because they get thrown away after one use, eliminating the worry of infecting your eyes with bacteria. You also don’t need to keep up with a daily cleaning routine.
UV Filter: It’s important to protect your eyes from harsh rays, no matter the time of year. These lenses have the highest level of UV protection available, keeping you safe on those sunny days.
Silicone Hydrogel: Contact lenses which feel the most natural on the eyes tend to always be made from some form of silicone hydrogel. This material allows up to 100% of oxygen to reach the eye, creating a more breathable and comfortable experience.
HydraClear: The HydraClear technology found in Acuvue TruEye 1 Day lenses is remarkable. It is a hydrating agent that ensures your eyes contain enough moisture all day long. This contributes to both comfort and clarity.
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson|
|Material||46% Water + 54% Naraflicon A|
|Type of lens||Daily Soft Contact Lens|
|Usage instructions||Daily disposable, single use. Replace each day|
|Contents||30 lenses per box|
- Excellent daily Trueye lenses I have been using for over 20 years...can get a bit dry these days at the end of a long day and make me a bit tired but think it’s my age...Would recommend Trueye, very good lenses for all weathers and situations.
- Very good.Very good. Last all day and don't leave my eyes feeling dry.