1 Day Acuvue Moist (90 Pack)
1-Day Acuvue Moist (90 Pack Lenses)
Introducing the 1 Day Acuvue Moist 90 pack - a favourite amongst frequent contact lens wearers wanting an affordable and hassle-free wearing experience. These lenses are manufactured by Johnson & Johnson and provide long-lasting freshness without sacrificing on comfort.
Type of Lens
1 Day Acuvue Moist lenses are daily disposables. They must be thrown away after one use and cannot be cleaned with solution like monthly contact lenses. Never re-insert these lenses.
- Those needing correction for short or long-sightedness
- Those with dry or irritable eyes
- Those with active lifestyles
- Those looking for an affordable and convenient lens
Key Features and Benefits
- Daily disposable lenses
- 1-2-3 indicator
- UV filter
- Lacreon Hydrating Technology
- Available in a 30 pack or 90 pack
It’s no surprise that One Day Acuvue Moist lenses are one of the most popular types of lens around. Let’s take a look at the above features and dive deep into how they are beneficial.
Daily Disposable Lenses: Unlike monthly contact lenses or weekly contact lenses, daily disposable contact lenses do not require a cleaning routine. This is not only super convenient but is also super hygienic as you will always insert a fresh pair.
1-2-3 Indicator: Inserting a lens the wrong way round is not a comfortable experience. And, if you have sensitive eyes, doing so could set off a whole day of discomfort. The great thing about Acuvue Moist lenses is that they have a 1-2-3 indicator that helps to instruct you on proper application.
UV Filter: These lenses contain a UV filter that will protect your eyes from harsh sunlight. Don’t forget to wear sunglasses for extra protection.
Lacreon Technology: These lenses are called Acuvue ‘Moist’ for a reason - and we have the special Lacreon Technology to thank for that. This technology creates a cushion of moisture on the lens, ensuring your vision remains clear all day long.
Why Purchase a 90 Pack?
As mentioned previously, this Acuvue One Day Moist 90 pack is perfect for frequent contact lens users. Purchasing a larger pack not only saves you money in the long run, but also eliminates the worry of running out of lenses. If you’re familiar with Acuvue Moist and know you will be wearing these lenses for months to come, purchasing a 90 back is a wise move to make.
Alternative Lenses Available
There are many other great lenses available in the Acuvue range, including Acuvue Oasys 1 Day and 1 Day Acuvue TruEye. Also avaliable in the acuvue moist 30. Also options from Coopervision Clariti: Clariti 1 Day.
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson|
|Material||58% Water + 42% Etafilcon A|
|Type of lens||Daily Soft Contact Lens|
|Usage instructions||Daily wear|
|Contents||90 lenses per box|
- Very good serviceCheapest price I could fine and very quick delivery.
- The Best Dailies LensesThis is the best lenses I have had for over 15 years of wearing contact lenses. I have had very dry eyes with previous lenses and doctor said I have to stop wearing contact lenses. While, after been to an optician, they recommened me to wearing this brand. Until now, dry eyes problem never occured to me.
- Acuvue moist 1 dayReally comfortable lenses. I have been using for years and have never had any problems. Definitely would recommend you try.
- Truly excellentcomfortable and last all day. Would highly recommend!
- 1 day acuvue moistFast delivery and good quality contact lenses.
- Very good easy to wear for long periodsGreat daily contacts at a fantastic price!
- Excellent ProductGreat lenses. Very comfortable & easy to put in & take out.