1 Day Acuvue Moist (30 Lenses)
1 Day Acuvue Moist
1 Day Acuvue Moist contact lenses are by far one of the most popular daily disposable lenses around. Manufactured by Johnson & Johnson, these lenses promote eye health while maintaining long-lasting freshness throughout the whole duration of wear.
Acuvue Moist daily contact lenses are suitable for absolutely anyone who requires vision correction. This particular version is recommended for:
- Those with myopia (short-sighted)
- Those with hyperopia (long-sighted)
- Those with dry eyes
- Those who want the convenience of wearing contact lenses
- Those who do not want to keep up with a lens cleaning routine
Type Of Lens
1 Day Acuvue Moist contact lenses are daily disposable lenses. This means that you throw them away after one use and apply a fresh pair every morning. Never re-wear daily contact lenses or attempt to clean them with a monthly contact lens solution.
Key Features and Benefits
- Perfect for dry eyes thanks to Lacreon hydrating technology\
- Easy application with help from 1-2-3 indicator
- UV filter to protect your eyes from harmful rays
- Daily disposable lenses - hygienic and convenient to use
- Can be worn for up to 12 hours
More About 1 Day Acuvue Moist Technology
The technology used within 1 Day Acuvue Moist contact lenses is by far what makes them so popular worldwide. As soon as you wear these daily contact lenses, you’ll instantly know why it works so well. Let’s explore further...
Found in all Acuvue Moist lenses, this Lacreon Technology helps to keep your eyes hydrated all day long. The cushion of moisture that this technology creates keeps your eyes feeling fresh and hydrated (even if they’re usually prone to irritation and dryness!).
The Difference Between Acuvue Moist and Acuvue Oasys
Many people find themselves torn between 1 Day Acuvue Moist lenses and 1 Day Acuvue Oasys lenses. Both are manufactured by Johnson & Johnson and both successfully correct your vision without any discomfort. The main difference between the lenses is the wetting technology used in them.
Acuvue Oasys lenses & acuvue oasys 1 day astigmatism use HydraLuce technology; a wetting agent that mimics your tears to create moisture. 1 Day Acuvue Moist lenses, however, use Lacreon technology which has a far higher water content. This makes 1 Day Acuvue Moist lenses more hydrating and perfect for dry eyes. Acuvue Oasys lenses are suitable for those who need more oxygen to reach the eye.
Alternative Lenses Available
1 Day Acuvue Moist lenses are also available in multifocal and astigmatism versions. 1 Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal lenses contain Intuisight technology to assist with presbyopia (acuvue presbyopia), and 1 Day Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism contain an Eyelid Stabilised Design to fit irregularly shaped corneas.
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson|
|Material||58% Water + 42% Etafilcon A|
|Type of lens||Daily Soft Contact Lens|
|Usage instructions||Daily disposable, single use. Replace each day|
|Contents||30 lenses per box|
- ContactsBrill service, cheapest around
- ContactsGreat product, been ordering for a while
- Great place for cheap lenses!Been ordering from Pure Optical for years and never had a complaint!
- Great contacts.Will definitely buy again. Haven’t worn contacts for over 10 years and found them very comfortable to wear.
- Good lenses delivered in good time for a reasonable price!I have been buying lenses from whoever was offering the best price but for some time now I have been concerned about the quality of the lenses and at times they were so bad I even wondered if I was actually being sent fake lenses! My sight was blurred a lot of the time and the lenses were scratchy and uncomfortable, I thought it was time to change and so I ordered from Pure Optical and from the first pair I noticed a difference straight away! Very worrying as the price difference wasn't maRead moressive but the lenses were noticeably better...I am going to get my eyes checked just to be on the safe side.
and hope that I haven't done any damage to my eyes.
I am just about to order my second lot of lenses from Pure Optical and hope they are as good as the first lot.
- Great choice for your contact lensesPure Optical is offering genuine products at the best prices online!
- 1 Day Acuvue Moist (30 Lenses)Excellent service and speedy delivery!
- very goodThese lenses are easy to use and are great for daily wear
- really comfy dont even notice that theyre inive worn these lenses for special occasions for about six years and theyre always so comfy and dont irritate my eyes at all. ive worn them all day (and sometimes slept in them oops) and they dont give me any trouble. would def recommend !
- BEST CONTACT LENS I HAVE EVER HADBEST CONTACT LENS I HAVE EVER HAD GREAT PRICE AND GREAT SERVICE
- Superb service and great prices!I am always impressed with the speed that I get my lenses. The quality goes without saying really for for Acuvue, but the keen price and quick service have me hooked to Pure Optical.
- Excellent Super Speedy ServiceEasy to order, super speedy delivery and quality product.
- ExcellentExcellent lenses. Comfortable for all day use. Service is good and quick delivery.
- Easily the best lenses I’ve ever usedOut of all of the lenses I’ve tried, these are by far the best. I don’t notice wearing them and never have a problem putting them in or taking them out. Highly recommended
- Easiest and most comfortable to wearThese are the easiest contact lenses to put on and the comfiest I’ve ever worn. Tried a few other brands and no other brand comes close to how soft and moist these lenses are. I never notice wearing them.
- Comfiest lenses I've worn!I've tried and tested a lot of contact lenses over the years but have found that 1 Day Acuve Moist are the most comfortable around. I've never had any issues wearing them and they're so easy to use which makes all the difference. Far more affordable than other brands too!